Writer, educator, director, composer, lyricist, performer, pianist, choreographer.
A few current professional assignments (more in the site!):
-(2017) A new musical adapted from his short story of the same name, Snowflake, has been authored. (Book, music and lyrics by Steven.)
-(2017) Steven started a series of short talks on creative writing, starting with how to write lyrics. Take a look at the first brief talk!
-Also August 2017, Steven started a series of talks about education and homeschooling. Take a look at the first talk about education!
-(2017) Steven completed the fully orchestrated demo recording of his musical, The Wheel Turns.
-(2017) Steven recorded a full demo for his children’s TV musical series, The Royal Troubadour’s Song.
– (2017) Steven has authored pilots and bibles for four new TV series concepts, placed currently with Devin Rice Productions.
– (2017) Being Black Enough, a feature film Steven story edited, won the Audience Award at the Dances With Films festival in Los Angeles.
– (2017) Collection number six of short stories is complete. Hums The Words consists of 17 short stories inspired by the author’s favorite songs.
– (2017) Steven was hired to author the first draft of a feature film, Kyle’s Killer Song, now completed.
– (2017) Optioned to You Did It! Productions (they’ve produced many films, including co-producing the Oscar winner Monster) two feature screenplays, Start Again, and A Christmas Carol Relapse.