Writer, educator, director, composer, lyricist, performer, pianist, choreographer.
A few current professional assignments (more in the site!):
– (2017) Steven has authored pilots and bibles for four new TV series concepts, placed currently with Devin Rice Productions. Several have been submitted and accepted for review with major production companies.
– (2017) Being Black Enough, a feature film Steven story edited, has been accepted to the Dances With Films festival, and will show on June 10th at the Chinese Theater, in Hollywood. Here is a link to find out more, and get tickets.
-(2017) Little Tramp, a musical about Charlie Chaplin with a co-book by Steven, and a score and co-book by David Pomeranz, will be produced later this year for a tour in England.
– (2017) Collection number six of short stories is complete. Hums The Words consists of 17 short stories inspired by the author’s favorite songs.
– (2017) Steven was hired to author the first draft of a feature film, Kyle’s Killer Song, which he’s now completed.
– (2017) Optioned to You Did It! Productions (they’ve produced many films, including co-producing the Oscar winner Monster) two feature screenplays, Start Again, and A Christmas Carol Relapse.